Saturday, July 23, 2011

What Men Should NOT Wear!

In my attempts to make this world a better place for girls - and gay men - I will here give you a few examples of what men really should stay away from when it comes to clothing!

                                                            NO!!!


Jesus Christ...


The girls are no better.


Nope...


Boyz II Men. Cute...Barf!!!


Oh, for heaven's sake!!!


Seriously, I can't look at this one for too long...


Who let Big Bird out?


Who...ehm...didn't let Big Bird out?


If you want to borrow your girlfriend's dress, at least ask her to style it for you too!


Ughhhhh....


No comments...


Why? Whyyyyyy?!!!


Again - why?


Ok, I can't do this anymore. I don't feel so good...





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hyper Smash