- gotten a modeling contract with Nocturnal Agency.
- stepped up on a stage again - after almost eight years absence - because I decided to try burlesque.
- ruined myself on Swarovski crystals, since I fell in love with this old-time way to strip and have to create many more numbers.
- been an AP-girl for one evening, when I worked as a hostess at Agent Provocateur during Fashion Night Out.
- worn jewelry worth 4 million SEK (154,000 USD), when working for the auction house Bukowskis.
- met many new, crazy, weird, and absolutely wonderful friends.
- gone to some of the most amazing parties.
- realized that foot-fetish people really like my feet.
- managed to keep this blog going for yet another year...
...and hoping to have the time to keep it going for a long time to come! But of course I wouldn't spend all this time blogging if no one wanted to read it. So THANK YOU to all my lovely followers - AND occasional readers!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and that whatever you choose to do on New Years Eve will be as fabulous as the burlesque masquerade ball I will be attending on this evening! Fräulein Frauke and her husband John Paul Bichard are as usual the talented couple behind the party, and as I know how amazing their events always are, this New Years feast will probably end up in the history books!
Happy New Year!!!