Monday, November 10, 2014

Moonlight Sonata

I can't believe it's already a month since I performed at the 4th International Stockholm Burlesque Festival! Wonderful events like this sort of linger on in your body and mind for some time afterwards... Every act was filmed, and as I just received my video, here it comes! I did my Moonlight Sonata act, to the beautiful piece by the same name, by Beethoven - but here remixed by E. S. Posthumus. I managed to slip on something on the floor once, but when I saw it on the video, it looked like a much smaller slip than it felt. Haha!

Photo: John Paul Bichard



1 comment:

  1. AMAZING!!! You look wonderful doll, loved the music as well, went really well. And I saw the slip, but really if I hadn't been waiting for it, I wouldn't have noticed. Hate when that stuff happens, but its a better thing that you didn't fall and hurt yourself, that would have been worse. You did wonderfully ;))) I hope you have a great week <333

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash