Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Take Me To Church!

I hope you're all enjoying the summer, and that the weather isn't too bad for you, wherever you live in this world! Here in Sweden it's been far too cold to resemble summer so far, but now it's finally starting to look a bit better! I'm right now on a three week vacation from my "normal" part-time job, which means I have time to work with other things, and managed to book four photo shoots. Why rest when you can be creative? Haha! Still trying to relax a bit, read a few books, and see some neglected friends though. So if I only do two - instead of my normal three - blog posts a week sometimes it's just because I need some rest, and time to do other things, for a few weeks. Y'all shouldn't be inside reading blogs during the summer anyway! Haha! But thank you so much for reading mine! If no one read it, there wouldn't be any reason for me spending so much time writing it you know...

So today I have a wonderful video for you! The video is made to Hozier's Take Me To Church, is directed by David LaChapelle, and features Ukrainian born ballet dancer Sergei Polunin. This man isn't just an amazing ballet dancer, he's also a tattooed ballet dancer! This isn't something you see so often, as tattoos aren't that popular in the ballet world. It wasn't until I broke myself and realized I would never be able to have a "real" dance career, that I started getting my own tattoos. So, here it is. Enjoy!

PS. This dancer can take me to church any time! Hehe...





1 comment:

  1. I've been happily obsessed with this for ages now..he's a beautiful dancer, love the intensity of emotions in this one, so much that I can't even really watch the actual original video for the song, I prefer this dance interpretation more. I hope you enjoy your summer doll & the weather picks up for you. It's not that summer like here either, but hopefully soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash