Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Things I want right now

Fall hasn't arrived yet, but the trends have already been set. Looking through a few designers creations for this upcoming dark season I of course found a few things I want, like, right now!!!

Gucci
Look at that petrol green and the purple together! Sweet...

Miu Miu
Who wouldn't want a change purse in huge format?!!!

John Galliano
It's difficult to see in the picture, but the hat has a veil.

Jean Paul Gaultier
Wouldn't this be perfect to lounge around at home in!

Jean Paul Gaultier
At a burlesque party...

Christian Dior 
Maybe a little bit cold for the swedish fall, but still...

Louis Vuitton
Black fish scales. And the boots!!!!

Alexander McQueen
The McQueen is dead. Long live the McQueen...

Marc Jacobs
Lots of cool dots in this collection!

Victor & Rolf
If I go to Hell when I die. Or...

Victor & Rolf
...If I go to Heaven.

Zac Posen
This man knows how to dress the female body...

Zac Posen
...and if it gets a bit chilly, this jacket would go perfect with the dress above!

Lobra
This is a new swedish brand who's blog I just found. It's the shoes in the middle my feet want to walk around in right now...


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hyper Smash