Monday, August 29, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

The second character in my sister's fairy tale photo series is now done! The first one was Snow White. This time it's Sleeping Beauty's turn. If you consider how you look after sleeping one night, you can imagine what you would look like after sleeping 100 years! You probably wouldn't be a sleeping "beauty" anymore. When I did the makeup I tried make myself look bleak, with dark circles around my eyes. It looked pretty "good" in the mirror, but after seeing the pictures I realized I should have gone a bit wilder with the black eye shadow...We found a good location up on the attic in my ant's cottage out in the country. The chaise lounge and the spinning wheel were already up there, so we just have to move everything around, arrange the spiderweb, scatter some dried roses, and powder me with flour - to resemble dust. Then we started shooting. The dress I'm wearing is the one I call the "Ghost Dress". I wrote about it in an earlier post.





1 comment:

Hyper Smash