Monday, March 26, 2012

Things I want right now

Time for a Things I want right now post again! It was a long time since I did one of these...I know the F/W collections are starting to walk down the runways now, but this is about what I want right now, and right now I want warmer weather, and the clothes to fit it! So my choices come from the S/S 2012 ready to wear collections! Starting with...

Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen! The perfect spring suit. And look at the belt!

Alexander McQueen

And another one from McQueen - minus the mask I might add...I love the contrast between the powdery pink sheer fabric, and the spiky, bat-like ornaments.

Anna Sui

Anna Sui romantic lace dress...

Anna Sui

...And Anna Sui high-waisted pants and floral blouse. Lovely creamy colors.

Antonio Berardi

Silver appliqués and flowy train...

Badgley Mischka

And now for some color! 40s-style shorts and sunny blouse!

Jason Wu

Same clothes as above, but still very different.

Christian Dior

Oui merci!!!

Dolce & Gabbana

Playsuit...

Dolce & Gabbana

...with matching sundress!

Dolce & Gabbana

Black always works - even in the summer! Want those net-shoes/socks too...

Elie Saab

Love this green color! It looks like a mermaid-dress!

Emilio Pucci

This I would wear on a hot, lazy summer day, so the soft breeze could play with the fabric...

Just as before, after one of my Things I want right now posts, a Things I DON'T want right now post will follow! Stay tuned...
















5 comments:

  1. I will take them all too ;) LOVE that Jason Wu piece, the little shorts are precious, I love the cut!! The Anna Sui is Precious, I enjoy her works and McQueen is always great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous selection - I love the Jason Wu ensemble and D & G.
    have a sunny week,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you're so fond of these and since I could see you rocking most, if not all of these outfits I hope you manage to get your hands on a few! That McQueen bondage suit with the mask is a little odd though, forgoing the mask seems like a decent choice to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices, even the shorts are ladylike. i think you should go for the emerald green elie Saab just what you need to go to the supermarket in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei seu blog,interessante,diversificado e muito bonito.Estarei seguindo para acompanhar as novidades.Meu grande abraço.

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash