Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Beata Rydén

Swedish photographer Beata Rydén likes to criticize the society we live in by creating surrealistic, fantasmal and dreamy pictures. She wants to make the invisible visible by creating photos that can visualize things we can't really touch, and she wishes to contribute to letting people get a deeper knowledge about themselves through her work. When I look at her photos it feels like my subconscious opens up, and I float away like in a dream. I hope you'll like them too...



To the Moon and Back



Letting Go



Homesick



Summer Memories



I Found a Rainbow



Wade



In the Distance



We Used to Play



Void



Path



For more of Beata's lovely work, visit her Facebook page here, and her website here!





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these, perfection and I love her meaning behind them too <333333

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash