Monday, October 27, 2014

Bohemique Lingerie

I have blogged about fashion brand Bohemique before, but a while ago Kizzy of the blog The Dainty Dolls House posted a picture from one of their collections I hadn't seen before. After a bit of investigation I found out Bohemique has created a new demi couture capsule collection of garter belts! Thank you Kizzy!!! I love the look of these garter belts, and it would be a shame to wear anything over them so they couldn't be seen! Haha! I could definitely go to a party in one of these. Here they are!

















1 comment:

  1. Haha...you're welcome. They're just stunning! I think each time I see them, I fall in love with another one again and again!! I would just want to stay home all day if I wore one, as it would be a shame to cover it up. Or maybe make a trend of wearing it on the outside un-hooked, so I could wear it over a skirt, haha. We need to have these to wear out together :) They just get better and better Bohemique :))) Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash