Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture Collection

When I saw Elie Saab's couture collection for spring 2012 I started dreaming...I love seeing things that makes my mind wander off to lovely dream places. With these clothes in front of my eyes I saw a lovely garden party, just in the beginning of summer, when everything is fresh and green, and the flowers haven't been destroyed by the heat of the summer yet. At this party all the women would wear dresses from this collection, gliding around the garden while sipping champagne and listening to the string quartet playing unearthly music somewhere in the background...So please chose a dress, and come with me to my dream party. And of course men are invited too...





































3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such an amazing collection, these women are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third photo down, floaty ethereal number please, and make mine a G&T and your'e on!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresses are divine ... I couldn't possibly choose a favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash