Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Cocorose Ballet Slippers

Many times when going out to party, I end up wearing the same comfortable pumps I know won't ruin my evening by making my feet ache until I can't stand anymore. As I have lots of lovely stilettos it's a bit sad they have to be used only on occasions when I know I will be able to sit down and rest now and then. Cocorose London has a smart solution for this little problem though! They make foldable ballet slippers, so that you can wear the pretty stilettos, and still have a pair of flats in your purse in case of emergency!

Source

Now Cocorose have also partnered with The Royal Ballet so anyone can do pirouettes down the street! So far there are two different designs for these "ballet shoes":





Source

Both cost 50 English Pounds and come in a matching, dual-branded nude pink or grey luxury travel purse, with an accompanying black satin shoulder bag folded into its back pocket, in which the removed high heels can be carried.

Source

Of course there are many more styles of foldable ballet slippers on Cocorose's web site, but these are the two ones created with The Royal Ballet. I wouldn't mind having a pair of the Auroras!






3 comments:

  1. Oh my those are splendid! I was saying to myself as I was viewing that I'd love the Auroras & then you said you'd like those too, haha. Great taste. They are so very pretty...I will have to source a pair as they are too pretty to miss & sometimes while out all I want is a pair of slippers, so now I can have them with me ;) Happy Tuesday petal!! Also...it was so nice to read that you thought of me while at the ball...I would have loved it so...we would have danced all night in our gorgeous frocks and masks :))) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh! jag har letat som en tok efter sådana här i Sverige! När jag bodde i England var det standard att ha ett par såna i handväskan när man gick ut (tjejerna där är tokiga i sina stiletter men vet att både alkohol och långa promenader inte är optimalt i såna skor).

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing more glamorous than ballet slippers like this Miss Meadows, I'd imagine any lady in the world could wear them and feel like an absolute princess like Cinderella or something similar haha.

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash