Monday, April 22, 2013

Shoes!!!

No, I have not bought new shoes! Not this time... This shoe-post will be about shoes I wish I had though... So, without further notice; here are my favorite shoes for spring/summer 2013!


Source

The Eliza Character Shoe in dusty gold sparkly leather from Mulberry.


Source

Camilla from Christian Loublutin. For the modern Cinderella!


Source

Calina pump from Kate Spade New York.


Source

Bauble d'Orsay sandal by Jimmy Choo.


Source

Kalpa sandal, also by Jimmy Choo.


Source

Murmansk sandal by Sergio Rossi. Perfect for midnight dancing!


Source

Phallon sandal by Ivanka Trump.


Source

Jewelry Couture Bow d'Orsay pump from Valentino.


Source

And lastly, a pair of Gianmarco Lorenzi sandals I've been ogling for quite some time since I discovered them in Dondoca's web shop. Right now Dondoca has lowered the prices on some items - including these shoes!!! Goddammit... Guess I need to make room for another pair of foot-holders then...














2 comments:

  1. Well, hello ;) Look at all these gorgeous shoes...I love the ones with the see through parts of them, so pretty and seductive in a way to me. I wouldn't mind having any of these...I can see why you enjoy them too. I hope your weekend was wonderful doll & your new week will be also xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these Miss Meadows but the Murmansk Sandals are my favourite of all of these, so good!

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash