Friday, September 27, 2013

Fabergé Friday

There are many Fabergé egg pendants out there, and here comes another one, made by workmaster Feodor Afanasiev, around the year 1900!




This little egg 1/2'' (1.3 cm) high, is covered in white enamel over a wavy engine turned ground. In the center on one side of the egg sits a red enameled cross. If I was a doctor or a nurse, this would certainly end up on my Christmas wish list! It is time to start writing those now you know... The price for the egg pendant is 6,500 USD, and you can get it at John Atzbach Antiques.







2 comments:

  1. So precious. I think a nurse or Doctor should have this...maybe another to go and swipe and then we can give it to a doctor or nurse :))))) Have a wonderful weekend doll, Christmas is coming ever so soon :))) <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, there's something very amber about them and I absolutely love them Miss Meadows, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash