Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Vintage Photo Shoot

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm very pleased to tell you that today is the opening day of the Kellerman Vintage Web Shop! So now you can shop from Fanny's lovely vintage store even if you don't happen to pass by Stockholm!


To create a web shop you have to photograph everything, and last week me and two other models - Tea and Elsa - met up at the photo studio in the basement of "Kellerman Vintage", to be photographed by Fanny herself! 


There were clothes everywhere, and we spent the whole day slipping in and out of pretty dresses to be photographed.


Here's Fanny and Elsa going through one of the racks. Look at Elsa's pretty gramophone tattoo!!!


Elsa behind the scenes. A good photo shoot needs good music! That's why we had a cd case on the ironing board.


A good photo shoot also needs happy models that don't fall asleep. So Fanny bought us some candy!


Fanny The Photographer - in a dress made by herself!


Me and Elsa striking a pose. The following pictures are the result of the day - all taken by Fanny!







There are so many nice things I can't show them all to you! But the rest is at the web shop - you can chose to read it in English too. So far we have photographed maybe 1/10 of everything Fanny has in that store though, so more and more will appear on her web site as time goes by!

Afterwords me and Fanny had a well deserved dinner, before heading over to her place. There we ended the day by drinking wine...


...trying on a corset...


...and ironing a cat!



PS. No animals were harmed during the making of this blog post!


Here is Puma a few days later - un-ironed! She is seriously the cuddliest cat I have ever met!















6 comments:

  1. Some of the fashion on display here is absolutely stunning, you guys look so glamorous in these photos! I'll need to check out this web shop even though I doubt any of this clothing would be of any use to me for anything except for a really awesome Christmas present to some females I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful..love the clothes, expecially the dress Fanny is wearing!! I shall check out her store for sure!! Hope you have a great wednesday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for this post with your friends and Puma.
    Kiss
    Olivier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice vintage fashion show! The ironing is very sexy corset! And your cat has pretty eyes! Best regard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled
    blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking
    more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!


    Feel free to visit my web page - wedding photography prices

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash