Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New Job




Last week I started my new, full time, job, as Sales & Marketing Coordinator at Elevate Scandinavia. The weather was warm and sunny, so I wore a 60s dress I have inherited from my mom, a pair of cat eye shades...



...and one of my favorite pair of red shoes, from Deichman!



I packed my retro lunch box, and walked away to the subway. There I noticed my train had been cancelled, had to wait for the next one, and so ended up being late on my first day. Yay... But it worked out well anyway.




The office lies in a business park, among loads of other companies. I quickly learnt my duties as a Sales and Marketing Coordinator, and got to work! The only problem right now is the pain in my leg has been pretty horrible the last few weeks, so everything feels a bit heavy right now. Plus I just got the news my other grandma (paternal) is dying too, so so far this summer has been extremely crappy. Hoping for the best though, so we'll see how things turn out in the end!


3 comments:

  1. Workin' niine to five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is gorgeous doll, adore that :)) And those shoes are perfect. Am pleased your new job went so well on the first day, may it continue. And lots of prayers to your other grandmother too...may she be at ease. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your life is just constantly beginning to sound better and better Miss Meadows, so glad that you got this new and fabulous sounding job and I wish you all the best in it!

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash