Monday, July 01, 2013

Dolce & Gabbana Bags F/W 2013/2014

This week will be a Dolce & Gabbana week! For F/W 2013/2014 this design duo has created something called the Mosaic Collection, which consists of richly hand decorated dresses, shoes, jewelry and bags in the form of old Roman mosaics. The collection reminds me of both old Byzantine royalty and the ancient Italian churches in which this kind of intricate mosaics can be found. Today we'll look at the bags. Tomorrow the clothes. And lastly, on Wednesday, the jewelry...





































4 comments:

  1. Happy Monday doll :) I like the second to last one and the first one!! Mosaics are really beautiful, I like the idea of having one on my bag :))) I hope you have a sweet week <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, så fina! Om de säljer alla kanske de kan börja betala tillbaka sin skatteskuld. Naughty boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love all of these bags Miss Meadows, D and G are absolutely amazing designers and there's rarely ever a miss in their plethora of hits, I'm going to enjoy this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a amazing bag - i love it!

    xoxo
    come follow my blog hehe http://www.shopbagla.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash