Thursday, October 27, 2011

Witchery

I love this time of year! It's dark and misty, with fallen leaves on the ground, and half naked branches stretching up against the dusky skies. Perfect for some witchery! I just found a blog called "Sexy Witch" that is just full of witches from all eras. Since it's Halloween time I decided to borrow a few pictures from this blog, just so we can all get into the right Halloween mode...


Etchika Choureau, 1958


Ann Miller, 1949

Ann Savage, 1944

Nancy Gates, 1943

Lucia Carroll, 1941

Leila Hyams, 1928

June Collyer, 1930

Dorothy Dix, 1928

Colleen Moore, 1920

Dusty Anderson, 1944

Joyce Holden, 1950

Don't forget to tune up the engines on your brooms now y'all!














6 comments:

  1. Marvelous, I love them all!! I will definitely have my broom ready ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I'm checking the exhaust-pipe on my broom right now!!!! And I'm working up a really
    grim spell for my unexpecting enemies. hehehe! :)

    Quite a fun followup on the ballerina themed post! The good girl and the bad girl. I think we all have a little bit of both in us! Whaat a bargain we are! It's a two for one deal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous.
    I love them all.
    xoxo
    Olivier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. It's getting me into a really big Halloween mood which is never a bad thing right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE these- fun and beautiful at the same time :) (And I love your blog, by the way...)

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash